Senior Front-end Developer (Milan, Italy)
Date: July 1, 2021
ScientiaMobile, Srl. Milano, P.zza Repubblica
ScientiaMobile Srl is an italian IT company fully owned by ScientiaMobile, Inc., Reston, VA, USA.
ScientiaMobile is a computer software company that builds smarter solutions for the developer community worldwide. We provide mobile device data to some of the largest companies on Earth, for use in analytics, advertising and web optimization.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Front End Developer who enjoys working in a team that is both Italian and international. The ideal candidate loves working with new and emerging technologies to solve interesting problems, and can communicate across groups. We have a casual and flexible work environment with benefits and perks. While we prefer that you show up at the office (Milan, Piazza Repubblica), this role can work remotely (WET, CET or EET time zones).
If hired, you’ll mainly work with your Italian teammates, but you’ll also need to interact **in English** with European and American colleagues.
Experience Level Required:
- Looking for a developer with a Mid-to-Senior level of experience only (minimum 2 years experience)
- Responsible for the https://imageengine.io/ website and related web apps
- Responsible for building a best-in-class customer onboarding flow
- Front End architecture and UI and UX design.
- Implement, manage and analyse A/B tests
- Automatic UI testing (headless browsers: Selenium, Zombie.js,…)
- Work closely with our backend developers (Go and PHP (legacy)).
- Experience with a framework such as AngularJS, React, Vue, Laravel, Svelte etc.
- Experience with design frameworks such as Bootstrap and/or Foundation.
- Experience with popular CSS processors (e.g. LESS, SASS), page builders (e.g. hugo,
- gatsby), build tools (e.g. webpack, gulp).
- Willingness to learn Docker
- Experience with REST APIs
- Proficiency with Git, GitHub
- Professional working proficiency
How to apply and stand out:
- Submit examples of projects which you have personally worked on
- Send us a link to your profile on GitHub, Docker Hub, etc
- Email your resume and cover letter to
Benefits and Perks:
- Salary: “RAL” range: 25.000 – 50.000 EUR, depending on your experience, skill-level and ability to finalize tasks autonomously (as well as coordinating other teammates if needed).
- Contract: “CCNL comunicazioni”.
- Benefits: “buoni pasto”, developer conferences (CodeMotion and similar), team building (in the past few years the Italian team attended the Bruce Springsteen, U2 e Pearl Jam concerts in Milan and Rome). Employees can work remotely — with occasional visits to headquarters
- Must be authorized to work in Italy.
- Direct hire only: no recruiters or recruiting agencies
- Must be willing to travel to, and eligible to enter, US and EU.