ScientiaMobile.com Terms and Conditions
These ScientiaMobile Website Terms And Conditions (also called “Terms” for short) shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as “the Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. If you have any objection to these Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue the use the website.
This Website is not for use by anyone 15 years of age or younger. If you are 15 years of age or younger, you must not use this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, ScientiaMobile, Inc. owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and ScientiaMobile may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
The majority of Content posted on the Forum is created by registered members. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not ours. We are not are responsible for any Content posted by members on the Forum or for the availability or Content of any third party sites that are accessible through the Forum. Any links to third party websites from the Forum do not amount to any endorsement of that site by us and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
You are NOT allowed to submit any Content that does not comply with these Terms. Specifically, you must not use the Forum for any Content that:
- breaks any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages others to break any such law.
- is racist, sexist or otherwise discriminatory.
- is pornographic, obscene, profane, vulgar, or contains swearing (including words which use * or any other symbols instead of a letter to make the profanity less obvious).
- is defamatory of any person, entity or organization.
- is persistently abusive, threatening, repeatedly a cause of nuisance or annoyance or otherwise illegal towards other Forum users, our staff or our property or that of our agents.
- is otherwise offensive in our reasonable opinion.
- infringes the rights (including but not limited to the intellectual property rights) of any person or legal entity.
- includes advertising, or is soliciting business;
- impersonates, or attempts to impersonate another person, whether or not that person is a user of this forum.
“Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on the Support Forum section this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant ScientiaMobile a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. ScientiaMobile reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ScientiaMobile makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall ScientiaMobile, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and ScientiaMobile, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent ScientiaMobile from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
ScientiaMobile is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
ScientiaMobile shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between ScientiaMobile and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and all aspects of the Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to conflicts of laws principles, regardless of your location. The Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act, as adopted in Virginia, and the International Sales of Goods Act, as adopted in any jurisdiction, are expressly agreed to be inapplicable to this Agreement. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to informal dispute resolution or arbitration (as set forth below), you agree not to commence or prosecute any action in connection therewith other than in the state and federal courts located in Fairfax County, Virginia, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts located in Fairfax County, Virginia.