- The ScientiaMobile Forum rules are here so that the forum is a useful resource for licensees of ScientiaMobile products. The rules outline what ScientiaMobile considers acceptable behavior on the Forum. Please read the rules carefully.
- Our terms and conditions are the rules governing how you participate in the ScientiaMobile Forum including any comments, usernames, links, or images you submit to the Forum ("Content"). In these terms, "Our", "we" or "us" means ScientiaMobile, Inc. a company registered in Delaware, USA.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully as registration to the Forum implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
You are not allowed to sign up to the Forum with fake identities or with identities which are not traceable to you. Contact information as well as information about your company and your role must be correct at the date of registration.
The Forum is provided for your use. The views and opinions expressed on the Forum don't reflect ours (unless they are from one of our Online Support team).
You are NOT allowed to submit any Content that does not comply with these Terms. Specifically, you must not use the Forum for any Content that:
breaks any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages others to break any such law.
is racist, sexist or otherwise discriminatory.
is pornographic, obscene, profane, vulgar, or contains swearing (including words which use * or any other symbols instead of a letter to make the profanity less obvious).
is defamatory of any person, entity or organisation.
is persistently abusive, threatening, repeatedly a cause of nuisance or annoyance or otherwise illegal towards other Forum users, our staff or our property or that of our agents.
is otherwise offensive in our reasonable opinion.
infringes the rights (including but not limited to the intellectual property rights) of any person or legal entity.
includes advertising, or is soliciting business;
impersonates, or attempts to impersonate another person, whether or not that person is a user of this forum.
infringes the privacy of an individual or company, including (but not limited to) posting location and/or contact details of another person;
To help us moderate the Forum, all Content must be in English only.
Before posting Content which contains an image of another person(s); property owned by another person(s); and/ or reference to another person which might be used to identify them (either alone, or in combination with any other Content), you must get that person's consent before you post it.
Should you find any Content that you feel is inappropriate or not in line with these rules, please let us know by using the red exclamation mark icon on the Forum. If we agree that it should be removed, it may take a day or so for the Content to be removed.
We will review the Content you submit to the Forum to make sure it is suitable, relevant and in line with the rules.
If you break the Forum rules then we may require that any future Content posted by you is checked by us before it is allowed to go on the site or even place a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any part of or all of the Forum.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate Content to the Forum or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on the Forum, and we think your behavior is serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information is available to us about you to stop any further such infringements.
We reserve the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Forum account, at any time, for any reason.
We reserve the right to report to the relevant authorities any Content which we believe to be illegal.
Who owns the Content?
We do not claim to own any Content you submit or make available via the Forum and you will continue to own all rights in that Content. You will have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. However, by submitting to or making available any Content on the Forum you agree to grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public (on the Forum or elsewhere), and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Content worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your Content as we may require. By submitting or making available any Content to the Forum, you also agree to waive all moral rights in that Content. We may (without notice to you) grant the same or other rights in respect of your Content to third parties without payment to you and sell, distribute or otherwise publish your Content outside of the Forum. If you do not wish to grant us the rights set out above, please do not submit your Content.
- The majority of Content posted on the Forum is created by registered members. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not ours. We are not are responsible for any Content posted by members on the Forum or for the availability or Content of any third party sites that are accessible through the Forum. Any links to third party websites from the Forum do not amount to any endorsement of that site by us and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- If any one of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with US Law. Both you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.
- We reserve the right to review and revise our terms and conditions from time to time without giving you prior notice and by using the Forum after any revision of our terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by the changes we have made.