Mobile Technology Startup Seeking Front End Developer
ScientiaMobile is a passionate, fast-growing computer software company determined to build smarter solutions for our developer community and customers worldwide. Holding various global awards for innovation, we provide mobile device data to companies like Facebook and Google, for use in analytics, advertising and web optimization.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Front End Developer in the Washington, D.C. metro area, who enjoys working in a nimble, small team environment. The ideal candidate loves working with new and emerging technologies to solve interesting problems, and can communicate across groups.
Responsibilities in Role:
- Will provide guidance on front end architecture during project planning sessions
- Will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Will work among our PHP Developers and work closely with Marketing department
- Experience designing and building sites with AngularJS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient in working around cross-browser compatibility issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, GitHub
- Good understanding of SEO principles and experience applying them
- Some experience with PHP (Laravel, AWS, e-commerce experience a plus)
How to Apply and Stand Out:
- Submit examples of projects which you have personally worked on
- Send us a link to your profile on GitHub and/or your online portfolio
- Proud of something? Tell us about it.
- Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits and Perks:
- 10 days paid vacation
- 5 days paid sick leave
- Flexible schedule
- Casual work environment
- 401K Retirement plan
- Lunch stipend
- Monthly reimbursement for mobile phone, home internet, and gym (limits apply)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Direct hire only: no recruiters or recruiting agencies