We provide two maven archetypes, one for helloworld-classic, and one for helloworld-springmvc.http://sourceforge.net/projects/wurfl/f ... ava%20API/
You can download an archetype, then:
- extract the zip file (it will be a folder named 'helloworld-xxxxx-archetype').
- open a terminal/xterm/shell in that folderand run 'mvn install': that will install the archetype in your local repo.
- open a terminal/xterm/shell in your project folder, wherever you want. Run 'mvn archetype:generate'
: then choose from the list the archetype you want to build your project, tipically the last one; specify your groupId, (eg. fr.mycompany), then your artifactId (eg. myproject), then version (default 1.0. SNAPSHOT), then the base package (default equals groupId), then accept and hit enter.
- you have now your project in 'myproject' (or your artifact name) subfolder.
- 'cd' into that directory, run 'mvn jetty:run' and test you personal helloworld at localhost:8080.
- You're ready to import it in Eclipse Maven, IntellijIdea, NetBeans or your favorite IDE and start working.